Saturday, September 17, 2016

17/09/2016 - Woosh

Hi there,

So for the last few weeks I've been trying my best to work on the project, but it's not really working out. I recently went back to school and I work on saturdays, which is pretty hard to combine with this project. I'm getting little bits of work done, but that's not enough.

This is not me saying the project is going to close, but I will be needing some time to figure out how to manage my time better. Until then I will be posting on the blog to update you of any changes.

As always, thank you all for the support. I know this sucks; I'd rather quit my job and education and work on this full-time, but last time I did that it didn't work out too well.

Sincerely Yours,
JV

3 comments:

  1. Dont ruin your life for this, stay safe, we all love smut, but it's not worth quitting your job / school for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself first. The game shouldn't come at the cost of your health. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, take as much time as you need!

    ReplyDelete