Sunday, September 4, 2016

04/09/2016 - Back to work!

Hi there,

Sorry for the long break; First I was on a short vacation, and then I got caught up in my studies. Either way, I'm planning on continuing the project starting today. There are a few changes I want to make.

First of all, my schedule. I'll be working on the project mostly on the weekends, and plan on posting blog posts every sunday evening. It might be a little optimistic, but I want to release a large update every 2 weeks with a follow-up patch to fix bugs the day after.

The biggest change I want to make is to make the game downloadable. We've discussed the pros and cons before, and I guess there's really no reason not to release the game as a download. It will just take a bit longer to release.

As for content. I'm going to finish the alchemy content today, and for the rest of the week I'll be writing.

Thank you for your patience, and it's good to be back!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

1 comment: