Saturday, December 3, 2016

Time passes so quickly

I guess I should say sorry for putting the project on hold for so long. A few months back I went back to school after having quit for half a year. Now I find myself lacking in time to work on the project.

That being said, I am still working on it. It's more of a hobby project that I just work on whenever I have some free time, for now. I still spend most of my vacations working on new content, and have finished a few things and writting more of the story.

As for the future of the project, honestly I can't tell you. I'm planning on releasing updates whenever I feel like it's worth anyone's time to try it out, and I'm sure there will come a time where I can work on the project full-time once again.

I'm sorry to those of you who would have rather seen a steady (increase in) development pace. I'll make sure to let the world know when I've released a new update.

Just for the sake of completeness, I've completed the following in the meantime:
  • Alchemy system with recipes
    • Starting recipes for every account
  • Elf village encounter
  • Random encounters in the city / forest
  • Search options with a random chance to discover materials
  • A city behind the forest, and a mountain area on the other side
  • The mountain has a basic encounter with a dragon girl
  • The "prisoner" path when talking to the engineer
  • New craftable items, like cheap potions. The easiest items you can create have side-effects
I had more encounters for the city, but decided to scrap them. They didn't feel very interesting and they may have been trying too hard to be funny... Maybe I'll revise them and add them in the future.

Thank you for your time, and see you later!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

5 comments:

  1. I throught IT is canceled but good i was wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time Sir, a long wait can be very much worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed my comrade, we all have to wait

      Delete
  3. hmm, am i missing something or did it bug out on me?
    after solving the southern district issue i tried everything to progress further (talking to everyone, checking every location and even got to lvl 20 by defeating the elf for over 100 times, but i seem to be stuck in the forest, there don't appear any options at the crossroads and the only way i'm allowed to walk is back where i came from =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it looks like the game is gone (or at least I can't access it). So I'm going to assume the project is dead, shame too, it looked interesting.

    ReplyDelete