Monday, August 8, 2016

09/08/2016 - First Patreon Milestone Reached & Live Patch Tracker

Hi there,

In case you hadn't seen it yet, the new progress notes are live. It's literally just a text file, but it's linked to a text file I update every 10 seconds while I'm programming. This means, if you want the literal last second update on the patch's progress, check out the file. Unfortunately it also means it's going to be filled with spelling mistakes, vague descriptions and the occasional unfunny joke.

Next update should be out tomorrow, then I plan to work on a new encounters in the forest leading up to a new part of the story and a few random events in the city. I'll also work on the new armor the lovely Patrons unlocked as a milestone. I'll make sure the armor is useful all throughout your journey.

So that's it for today, thank you for your time! I'll make sure to post another update tomorrow.

Sincerely Yours,
JV

1 comment:

  1. Release planned for tomorrow. Taking too long to release, but I've been busy with work...

    ReplyDelete