Thursday, June 23, 2016

23/06/2016 - Sick, dealing with heat & progress

Hi there,

So I've been taking a few days off because I was sick; I don't handle heat well. Today I picked up writing again and trying to whip up a new interface that provides players with more information. I'm also trying to see if I can make the UI a little more interactive without going over the top with special effects.

Not much news for now. I just wanted to take up the last part of this post with a thank you to all the current patreons. I know the month is not over, but just the fact that there were people checking out the page makes my life a little better. So, thank you!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

3 comments:

  1. Yeah being sick sucks a whole lot, UI changes are always welcome though but yeah no problem though it should be us thanking you if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, I like working on the project so it's a win-win situation. I'm all better now and working on the new interface; I feel kind of bad for not having made any progress, but I guess it happens. Also I found a job, haha.

      Delete
  2. Wow, seem like I'm not the only one that can't handle the heat, good to ear you're feeling better !

    And also, congratz for your job !

    ReplyDelete