Sunday, June 19, 2016

19/06/2016 - More changes and fixes!

The following changes and fixes are now live:

  • Giving Bart the photo frame doesn't end up in closing the conversation, instead you get to see the option to ask about the building in the southern district
  • Agreeing with the engineer on the his opinion of slimes now doesn't get you stuck in the conversation
  • Fixed small typo when examining vase in the mansion
  • After retrieving the bandana from the dispenser, mailbox no longer freezes the game (Thank you IvoryOwl!)
  • Stance & Equipment changes are now loaded/saved to slots
  • Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow you to progress through the puzzle in the mansion after clearing the current content
  • Small change to description of the Science Dev. Room
  • Engineer is no longer there after the main quest, access to the entire mansion might be closed off in the future
  • Fixed a bug where your health could go below 0, so sleeping wouldn't actually heal you to full (Thank you The Kaiser is wiser!)
  • Slime companion stats description now match it's actual stats (Thank you Liz Aardt!)
  • Added gender prefix to parser (him / her) for the guard introduction scene (Thank you Liz Aardt!)

Currently thinking of a change I want to make to the User Interface to show stats outside of battle. It's just that I didn't want to clutter the UI and instead keep it simple, but I didn't execute it properly. Interface changes will probably include player health, stamina and experience (to next level).

For now I'll be working on the second part of the content patch; Thank you for the support and patience!

One more thing I'd like to address; I understand the development of the game isn't very fast. The reason for that is pretty simple, I'm looking for a job and the project isn't really big enough at the moment to make me want to give up my other hobbies. I'll just keep going at a steady pace, and hopefully one day the situation will change if the game catches on!

Until then I'm extremely grateful to everyone that checks out the game and especially if they leave feedback or help me track down all the bugs!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

No comments:

Post a Comment