Friday, June 3, 2016

03/06/2016 - Progress update

Hi there,

Well, next patches will probably be a lot smaller. The current patch is taking a lot of time to finish, and it probably would have been a lot better if I released a few smaller patches. I did decide to leave out a few big scenes to speed up the release a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to release the next patch on sunday.

As for the actual progress, there's a "Progress Tracker" on the site now. You can see what I have to do and well, basically everything I'm doing right now.

Sorry for the wait, hopefully it's worth it!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

3 comments:

  1. Hey !

    I'm a bit late here, but glad you're progressing ! (even if you're seem to take much time that you expected - I hope you got delayed in some good way !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate your comments!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I always appreciate your comments!

      Delete