Thursday, August 18, 2016

18/08/2016 - Progress Report

Hi there,

I've been a bit busy with events; Yesterday I went to Gamescom, which was great. Got myself a neat t-shirt.

Anyway, about the game. I haven't been able to get too much work done, but I did get sóme work done. A part of it was writing for scenes I want to use in the next content patch, and the other part is a close-to-finished alchemy system. It shows a list of all the recipes you unlocked and the ingredients needed to create the item. The last thing I finished is a concept for the Patreon armor, so I'll be trying to convert that into actual items.

Events can unlock recipes; Your book already contains a recipe for a health potion and a calming potion (reduces lust).

I feel bad saying this, but don't expect too much activity this week. I'm going to do whatever I can, but I have a few events planned and I'm usually too tired to do anything the next day (after work). I'll report any progress I make.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you have a great week!

Sincerely Yours,
JV

No comments:

Post a Comment